Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Prima Love Clippings Cards


Hello and welcome!
Lately I've been creating more A2 size cards instead of my usual pocket cards with tags. I just needed a bit of a change. Here are two I made last week with the fabulous Love Clippings by Prima. I love this collection. For these two cards I pulled out the 8x8 paper pad. For the bases, I used Neenah 100lb Desert Storm cardstock that I purchased from Simon Says Stamp. The base mat is a dark gray cardstock by Recollections that comes in one of their multi packs. The happy couple are from Tim Holtz Idea-ology Paper Dolls.


In making these A2 cards, I don't add my layers and layers of papers and flowers, but I try to still put in some die-cut, glitter papers and gems or pearls. To this second card I adhered on some Studio Katia Cupid's Kiss Crystals for a little sparkle. The trim is from the dollar store. The sentiments were stamped with Heartfelt Sentiments by Altenew. The top one was heat embossed with Wow Metallic Gold Sparkle Embossing Glitter.
Please let me know what you think?

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...