Thursday, March 1, 2018

Bathing Beauties Birthday Pocket Card


Hi there! I hope you're doing well!
The weather has turned cold here again, so I guess I was pushing it to do this card. These gals must be freezing about now!
For this one, I pulled out some Prima St. Tropez along with a bit of Graphic 45. I love the mix of these two.


The flowers are the St. Tropez velvety style with gold beaded centers. For die-cuts, I used Alterations Thinlits Stitched Squares. I seem to pull this set out constantly. I have the Stitched Rectangles as well, but for some reason, the dies stick to the paper. I have trouble getting them to release even when I use wax paper. Any suggestions?
My sentiment is from my old Scrappy Cats Birthday stamp set, and the embossing powder is Wow Metallic Gold Sparkle Embossing Glitter.


For that dark blue mat on the bottom layer, I used the Cuttlebug Swiss Dot Embossing Folder for some texture.
And that's my card for today. Hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...