Saturday, March 24, 2018

Special Moments Birthday Pocket Card


Hello friends, and a Happy Saturday!
I wanted to drop by and present to you a pocket card I created using the Prima Lavender 6" paper pad. The base is from the old Tim Holtz 12" Paper Stash Vintage Shabby (now discontinued), which was a great match for the Lavender.


Also in this mix are silver glitter, gray, and lavender cardstocks. I used Alterations Thinlits Stitched Squares dies and a TH Paper Doll. She's popped up with foam adhesive, as are several of the other layers.


For flowers, I chose Petaloo. My sentiment was stamped with the Clearly Besotted Many Mini Messages.

Thank you to all who commented on my Mother's passing post. Your words were a blessing and a comfort to my heart.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...