Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Wishing You A Fast Recovery Pocket Card


Hi there! Welcome!
We have some freezing cold weather and snow going on here. Not what I was hoping for today, but there it is. I guess it's what's to be expected in March... the unexpected.


My card is a masculine one or actually for anyone who loves cars and mechanical workings. I used some of the Graphic 45 odds and ends from my stash of papers. Lots of layering and foam dimensional adhesive.


I pulled out a couple of Alterations Thinlits dies... Gearhead and Labels... to make some fancy cuts to mix in among the mats.


The hardware... screw heads and bolt... are by Prima. I think this corner piece is Momenta. Love using metal pieces when I don't use flowers. I gives that extra texture that's needed.
So glad to see you today.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...