Friday, March 2, 2018

Happy Birthday Card & A Grand Opening


Hi friends! Happy Friday!
I have a birthday card to show you made with my stash on an A2 size base of Cotton Candy 100lb cardstock from Simon Says Stamp. The flowers are all from I Am Roses and the humming bird is by Prima.
Now on to some exciting news.


Our daughter, Sarah and her husband JD, have opened in new shop, The Straight Arrow in Orrville, Ohio. It's an amazing place filled with antiques, home decor, and lots of other treasures.


This is our granddaughter, Penny and me just before opening the doors, adding some last minute touches.


They are also carrying The Penmaker's writing instruments and my cards which is super exciting for us. If you're even in the downtown Orrville area please stop by. They would love to welcome you to their shop at 135 North Main Street.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...