Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Prima Lavender Birthday Wishes Pocket Card


Hello to you on this rainy morning!
At least it is here and will be for days according to the weatherman. 
Not to let it dampen my spirits, I've pulled up a card I created recently to show you today even though it wasn't scheduled until next week. It's one of my recent favorites due to this amazingly gorgeous paper collection by Prima called Lavender.


Since at the time I made it I only had the 6x6 paper pad, I teamed it up with some other older papers from Prima and Graphic 45, plus gold glittered corrugate from Hobby Lobby.


I worked in some lavender basic cardstock as well. I think this Lavender collection is one of the most beautiful I've seen for along time. Since making this, I've purchased quite a number of 12x12 sheets. Just don't want to run out. 


For this card I did several layers, all popped up with foam adhesive. I created the round frame using my Alterations Thinlits Stitched Circles dies. I used the Stitched Squares, too, for mats.


The flowers are by Prima, but these are from the Amelia Rose collection. I made the leaves with the corrugate and my Spellbinder's Foliage die.
I hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...