Thursday, March 15, 2018

The Straight Arrow Update


Hi sweet friends!
Another quick post today. I have so many cards to finish up... I need more time in the days... or an assistant. LOL!!!
My "Thinking of You" card is an A2 size top folding on Neenah Desert Storm 100 lb. cardstock. The papers are from the Prima Love Clippings 8" paper pad. The doily was cut with an Alterations Thinlits die and that lovely pink trim is an oldie from Prima. I separated the crocheted trim from the rhinestones. Love the vintage look of this one.


Now a brief update on our daughter Sarah's recently opened shop in Orrville, Ohio. They are adding tons of product nearly everyday. The Penmaker and I love taking the long drive up there just to see what's new. This is a shot of the store manager, our daughter-in-law Sarah (yes we have two Sarah's). 
Please stop in and say hi if you're in the area.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...