Saturday, July 28, 2018

Kaiser Rose Ave Birthday Card


Hello again Friends! 
I'm happy you dropped in because I have another card from the Kaiser Rose Avenue card kit to show you. For this one I used the pre-folded card base that came in the kit, but I did quite a few modifications to the Scrapbook Super Station design.


Like adding an additional layer to the Kaisercraft die-cut... a piece of Hobby Lobby gold glittered corrugate cut with an Alterations Thinlits Labels die.


I popped up a Tim Holtz Paper Doll and a small piece of the blue cardstock from the kit stamped with an Altenew Heartfelt Sentiments, adding them to the left corner. That embossing powder is WOW! Metallic Gold Sparkle Embossing Glitter.


The gold sequin and gem embellishment is an old one from my stash by Prima.


I love the way this turned out.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...