Monday, July 9, 2018

Using My Stash Featuring Pink Paislee


Hi Friends... Happy Monday!
I hope you had a great weekend. Our weather here is fabulous and for enjoyment I did a lot of reading and relaxing on the patio. 
Due to my health problems, I've decided to quit selling my cards in our eBay shop. This is one I had recently made and sold. The base is from Pink Paislee's Hope Chest. This collection is a great favorite of mine and thankfully I have some stashed away. The other papers are by Prima... older ones as well.


The flowers and leaves for this card are all from I Am Roses. The blue pearl trim and lace are also from my stash of older treasures. I love when I can add some of these much prized elements to a project.


For the dies I used Spellbinder's Fleur De Lis Squares and Alterations Thinlits Stitched Squares. My sentiment is from Altenew's Heartfelt Sentiments clear stamp set. The antiqued metal corner's are older discontinued pieces from Momenta.

Sending you wishes for a wonderful week and 
thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...