Thursday, August 2, 2018

Kaiser Rose Avenue Thank You Easel Card


Hello and welcome!
Today I'm featuring another card I made using the Kaiser Rose Avenue Card Kit by Scrapbook Super Station in Butler, PA. This kit has been well worth the price and I'm loving the fact I can just more or less relax and follow their guidance.


For this one I did (almost) follow the instruction sheet. I made just a couple changes like adding gold glitter Hobby Lobby paper and leaving off the silver charm. Slight modifications, right?


This card turned out lovely, and I'm really happy with my purchase. I can foresee buying more of the SSS card kits in the future. And in case you're interested they do have a monthly kit club. The kits come with lots of extras, so they really are a great value.


I hope you're having a wonderful week. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...