Saturday, August 4, 2018

Warm Wishes Birthday Pocket Card


Hello again and welcome!
Today I've put together a pocket card with another vintage-look digi image with these darling young ladies that are this time on swings. Which is one of my favorite things to do (swinging) at the park, and especially with a grandchild or two.
The papers, other than my image and the Kraft Metallic, are from older Prima collections.


The two frame pieces were cut with Alterations Thinlits Stitched Ovals. They're layered and popped-up with 3-D foam adhesive. The white lace trim is from Hobby Lobby. The flowers are by Prima, and the green leaf stick pins are from Maya Road.


The clear acrylic butterfly bauble is a clearance item I picked up at Michaels several years back. Love these things, and wish I had more of them in my stash.
Our weather has been mostly cloudy skies and rain, but The Penmaker and I have been on the go. Seems like the best time to shop.
Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...