Saturday, February 9, 2019

Lavender Frost Anniversary Pocket Card

 

Hello and welcome on this beautiful Saturday in Ohio!
I'm working in my craft room today on a huge stack of Valentine cards for our family, but I have an anniversary card instead to show you. I did this one a couple weeks ago and it must have slipped by me in my line-up. It's created with two Prima collections... the main one being one of their newer ones... Lavender Frost.


The frame is triple layered... two of white and the third of a light pink cardstock. I used Tim Holtz Ornate Frame 2 Bigz die for this, glueing the layers together with Ranger's Distress College Medium and applying them with 3-D foam adhesive. The wood stove image came from a cut apart sheet of Karola Witczak's collection Dear Diary of Polish papers. A lovely match for Lavender Frost.


 I added some vintage ecru lace and a snippet of pink nylon trim wrapped with tiny pearls. The flowers are by Prima. My sentiment is layered with glitter paper from Hobby Lobby. To finish it off, I trimmed out the tag with pink organza ribbon from Joanns and a white glitter heart with a row of half pearls in the right top corner.
I hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...