Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Friends Frilly and Lacy Pocket Card


Hello friends and welcome!
I'm very excited to show this all occasion card today. As I've said before, I'm on a quest for frilly and lacy. This one has that plus... vintage, antique, and sort of shabby. These colors just melt my heart... gorgeous neutrals... cream, ivory, white, and a touch of kraft... coffee stain... yum!


I added a couple of handmade trimmings... this button embellishment with lace and old music paper is one. This idea came from the lovely Jenifer on YouTube at A Trace of Sparkle


The second also came from Jenifer... the envelope tucked into my lace lined pocket. Along with the envelope are a few other pieces of ephemera including some from Tim Holtz. The flower is by Petaloo.


I made my envelope from a recycled coffee filter. Already coffee stained. I only had to dry it out and clean off the grounds. We use the unbleached type so they already have that lovely Kraft color. I lined it with more of the vintage music paper and edged it with an ivory lace trim. I cut two journaling cards and tucked them inside.
So happy you stopped by. Have a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...