Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Cherished All Occasion Pocket Card


Hello friends!
We're having another cold spell here, but the Penmaker has kept our fireplace burning brightly. I've been working beside it in my chair making more card embellishments.  I haven't been able to make anything new lately, but I still need to keep creating. 
This is an all occasion card I did a few weeks back and didn't get around to posting it. As per my normal lately it's quite frilly, lacy and a bit shabby. The papers are Prima's Lavender Frost. 💕


For this grouping I used one of my homemade lace embellishments, an I Am Roses pink rose, white pearl stamens, and Maya Road pearl heart stick pins. The letter is a Prima chipboard sticker.


For trims... white tulle and white ruffled ribbon by Pink Paislee. The Cherished sentiment is a My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Record It sticker popped up with 3-D adhesive foam.


I hope you all have a marvelous day.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...