Sunday, March 24, 2019

Once Upon A Time Pocket Card


Hi friends! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!
I have a lacy, girly pocket card for you today made with Graphic 45's Princess. I only purchased a few of these papers from the collection and none of the extras. I was extremely happy with the number of card bases and tags I was able to create and still have enough paper for mats and focal images. I'll post the others I've made soon.


I'm thinking this one would suit any of our granddaughters. They love all things pink, frilly, and feminine.


As you can see, lots of lace,  tea-stained paper doilies, and lovely glittered flowers and paper.
Please stop by again to see more from this collection.
Have I great Sunday and thanks for the visit!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...