Thursday, March 21, 2019

Thinking of You Pocket Card



Hello friends and welcome!
Today I have a thinking of you pocket card featuring Prima's Georgia Blues collections.


I did some stenciling here using Tim Holtz Lace Layering Stencil, his Ranger Grit Paste, and Twinklits Diamond Dust. The white flower is one of my homemade coffee filter ones topped with a vintage Prima one. The others are Prima as well. I have a four inch paper doily tucked underneath. The ephemera butterfly and chipboard piece are part of the GB collection.


I have lots of lace on here... both vintage and new (mostly from Joann), a homemade coffee filter mini envelope with tiny flower appliqué, and a crocheted mini flower with a pearl center. The tag is tied with white sari silk and I used some for the bow under my flower, too.
Have a wonderful day everyone and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...