Friday, May 24, 2019

Blue Bicycle Pocket Card


Hi there and welcome friends!
I have a lacy and frilly birthday pocket card up today created from the Prima collection Georgia Blues. This is simply a divine grouping of patterns and blue shades enhanced with gold foiling. I purchased the single 12x12 paper sheets, ephemera pack, and several packages of the flowers.


To add to the loveliness of the collection, I pulled out lace trims, a paper doily, gold Metallic Kraft paper, and torn tea-stained copy paper and dictionary paper. It made a lovely soft mix.


I used the Alterations Thinlits Stitched Oval die set to cut this back ground for the blue bike ephemera piece... LOVE this!!! The bloom is a gardenia from I Am Roses and for the bow on my tag I used sari silk.
Have a wonderful day. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...