Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Friends Card


Hello there!
Ahhhh, yes! A sunny, warm day! How is your weather? We've had so many up and down days this spring. I'm looking forward to warmth.
I have a card today to show you with some pretty spring green colors. Still using up these scraps and 6x6 paper pads... lovely patterns and colors. I love this combination.


The die-cuts are all from the Kaisercraft Collectables Anthology pack. These were a great investment as I've used up nearly half the package already. They seem to match so many different papers.


I tucked in another of my tea-stained doilies and some of the tea-stained copy paper... tore and inked. They go so well with this combo.
Have a happy day folks, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...