Saturday, October 1, 2011

CFC22


The Clean And Simple Challenge
at CFC this week is a project using a ribbon tab or loop. So I tried this...


Clean and simple is really
hard for me to pull off, because I just love piling on the paper layers, flowers, embellishments... what have you! So I forced myself to use only ivory cardstock and two sheets from the MME Lost & Found Two "Breeze" 6x6 pad. I don't know... awfully sparse!!!


I made the loops with Dear Lizzy "Lovely"
ribbon from a pack I bought at Pat Catan's on clearance for next to nothing. I distressed with Antique Linen Distress Ink and cut the border strip with a Martha Stewart punch. That's it! 
Have a lovely Saturday!

5 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Awesome CAS Linda, I am like you, love all the layers so CAS is tough for me as well, but you did a fabulous job with this one, thanks for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

Well I have to say I think your CAS card looks great.. I have a real hard time with them also..

Happy Sunday!!

Lisa Elton said...

I just love this vintage work of art Linda...so pretty!!!

Laura Davis said...

Beautiful!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Michele Gross said...

This is such a beautiful card. I'm so glad you embraced the CAS and resisted the urge to get layer-licious :) Glad you had fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...