Friday, October 7, 2011

Tag You're It

Sweet June Lanum 
tagged me awhile ago and I'm finally getting around to this.


Okay, I'm suppose to list 
ten things about myself..... 
1. I have the best family ever... husband, aka the Penmaker, four children, one daughter-in-law, 
two son-in-laws and six precious grandchildren.
2. I love to travel... in fact when we had the Civil War book business, we were on the 
road constantly. 
3. I love eating pop corn and swiss cheese as a meal. With an apple along side, it can't get 
any better!
4. I love clothes, but since I've retired, buying them is way down on my list of must haves
and card making supplies has moved to the top only after food.
5. I love to rise early. I'm usually up around 5:30 to do my Bible reading and pray. There
is nothing like the morning... to see the sun rise is amazing.
6. Who ever is up first makes the coffee.
7. I LOVE Starbucks... #1 - Peppermint Mocha... no fat, no whip, extra hot.
8. I'm big into baking... I like to send cookies home with the kids. 
9. I love to shop at Ikea and usually beg the Penmaker to drive to Pittsburgh
every couple of months to see what's new.
10. I really dislike cold weather... we could bypass January to the end of March
and I'd be happy.

Now to pass the tag along to five other blogging buddies...

Thanks for visiting... have a happy day!

4 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Thanks for thinking of me, you are so sweet!
It's good to know a little more about you, and I love Ikea too, it's a pity we do not have it here in Las Vegas, and they had 2 in LA, that is no fair!! : (

Ros said...

Nice to learn more about you my friend ... Have a great weekend

Unknown said...

Thanks you! That is so sweet of you. I feel so honored. It was fun reading.. It sounds like we are a lot alike. Art supplies definitely at the top of my list..

Hugs, Linda

Audrey Pettit said...

So fun!! More to learn about you. I love Starbuck's, too, and this time of year, especially. You sure do get up early. Wowzers! The only thing getting me up before 6 am is the fact that I've got to get my kiddos out the door to school. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...