Sweet June Lanum
tagged me awhile ago and I'm finally getting around to this.
Okay, I'm suppose to list
ten things about myself.....
1. I have the best family ever... husband, aka the Penmaker, four children, one daughter-in-law,
two son-in-laws and six precious grandchildren.
2. I love to travel... in fact when we had the Civil War book business, we were on the
3. I love eating pop corn and swiss cheese as a meal. With an apple along side, it can't get
4. I love clothes, but since I've retired, buying them is way down on my list of must haves
and card making supplies has moved to the top only after food.
5. I love to rise early. I'm usually up around 5:30 to do my Bible reading and pray. There
is nothing like the morning... to see the sun rise is amazing.
6. Who ever is up first makes the coffee.
7. I LOVE Starbucks... #1 - Peppermint Mocha... no fat, no whip, extra hot.
8. I'm big into baking... I like to send cookies home with the kids.
9. I love to shop at Ikea and usually beg the Penmaker to drive to Pittsburgh
every couple of months to see what's new.
10. I really dislike cold weather... we could bypass January to the end of March
and I'd be happy.
Now to pass the tag along to five other blogging buddies...
June at Simply Elegant Paper Crafts
Kirsty at Handmade Little Things
Linda at My Happy Place
Lizzi at Buttercream and Roses
Marie at Another Card-making Blog?
Thanks for visiting... have a happy day!