Monday, October 10, 2011

City Crafter Challenge #77


going 3-D this week with lovely Linda Robinson as Hostess. Hurray!!!... can't wait any longer to show you this... and I think it's just right to enter in this challenge... my son's birthday gift...


When I saw the Graphic 45 Film 
Canister and Album, I knew it would be the perfect one for some of Seth's travel photos.


The papers are Teresa Collins World 
Traveler and My Mind's Eye Madison Avenue.


I took an old frame and painted it
with black acrylic paint and edged it with my Zig Painty oil based silver paint marker. When it was dry I sprayed on a couple coats of Tattered Leather Glimmer Mist.


The leaves were made with Tim
Holtz Sizzix Tattered Leaves Die and sprayed with the Tattered Leather GM. I arranged them with I Am Roses skeleton leaves and some Glimmer Misted brown roses and a gardenia. 


I glued on a piece of Tim
Holtz Film Strip Ribbon and a TH Timepiece.


I'll have to show you the album
on another post... too many photos! Please join in this fun challenge, and go 3-D!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW.. This is wonderful.. And so creative.. I just love everything about it!!! So glad you played along with us at CCCB!

Tracy said...

This is just incredible Linda! Wow! What a great project. You couldn't have captured your theme any better. Your son's one lucky guy to have a talented mom like you. :-)

cnelson said...

Wowzers! So FABULOUS! LOVE this! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CCCB!

Ros said...

Absolutely stunning ... what a fabulous creation ... you never cease to amaze me my friend ... thank you for playing along at CCCB

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGosh, Linda! This is absolutely fabulous! What a stunning birthday gift! So perfect for your world traveler. Love that frame and love the filmstrip. The time piece is so fantastic, too. I just love every little inch of this! :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

This is amazing, Linda! What a great, heartfelt artistic gift for your son.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh WOWZER!!! what a perfect birthday gift! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Lisa said...

I don't even know what to say - this is a masterpiece!! Wow, Linda - what a fabulous gift for your son!! Gorgeous!! :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...