Saturday, October 29, 2011

Shopping Our Stash Challenge #23

I made a card today for the


My pretty little girl is from my
stash of images and is by Tasha Tudor. The papers are Bo Bunny's Forever Fall and Imaginisce's Happy Harvest. I used three Spellbinder's dies... Large Ovals, Large Scalloped Ovals and Labels Seventeen. The Distress Inks are Wild Honey and Gathered Twigs.


The flower was cut with Tim Holtz
Tattered Florals and Mini Branch & Leaf. It is of 38 gauge copper that I embossed with Cuttlebug's Swiss Dots Embossing Folder.
I'm entering my fall card in the following Challenges:
Little Scrap Pieces - Fall, Halloween or Thanksgiving
Shopping Our Stash - Halloween or Fall Colors

Thanks for stopping by... have a great weekend!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card. I just love the image of the little girl. And your copper flower looks wonderful.. I love it!!

Hugs, Linda

~amy~ said...

lovely work....that bloom is wow.

Maria said...

Simply fabulous!!! The girl image is so pretty! And, the flower is out of this world...amazing!!! Take care and have a great weekend!!:-))

Karen said...

Linda this is lovely love your flower and your image is divine....having a fall challenge at my blog would love for you to link up this card.
Karen www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com

Ros said...

This is so very beautiful ... I love your image ... another great use of the copper too my friend ... all together gorgeous!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely fall theme card, I love the colors and that image, so lovely!

June Houck said...

Your flower is really cool, Linda. I admire your talent in using Tim techniques. I have a stack of Tim ink pads and 4 packages of UNOPENED grungeboard. I don't have a clue what to do with it (and find it intimidating.) I could learn a lot from you!

Thank you for your encouraging words on my Urge to Purge. It helps to keep me motivated to keep going :)

Marie Bingaman said...

That is an awesome flower, Linda! Great card! :)

Crystal said...

Wow, this is beautiful & I love your amazing flower! Thanks for playing along at SOS this week :)

Lori said...

Love, love Tasha Tudor - darling image! And that flower is amazing! Wonderful card...

cnelson said...

This is sooo GORGEOUS! LOVE that image! She reminds me of the little girl from the cover of the book "The Secret Garden".

Tracy said...

You are really making some gorgeous creations with that copper Linda. Another beautiful card. :-)

Audrey Pettit said...

My gosh, how gorgeous! You are on FIRE, Linda!

Deena said...

that flower is just gorgeous on that card...wow...thanks for joining in the Shopping our Stash Challenge

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...