Today I want to show you
the album that was in my son's film canister...
These two pages have pockets
in the center that are holding tags with more photos.
I used so many products that
I may forget to name them all, but here goes...
* Papers: Teresa Collins World Traveler "Maps", "Collage"; Bo Bunny Timepiece "Dots"; My Mind's Eye - Lost & Found Two: Blush "Princess" Pintuck, Rosy "Ordinary" Adventure: Lost & Found Christmas "Bright", "Tinsel": Lost & Found Union Square "Home Sweet Home" Collage
* Tim Holtz: Idea-ology Locket Key, Idea-ology Metal Foilage, Stampers Anonymous Boundless Flight Stamp Set, Idea-ology Adage Ticket, Vintage Photo Distress Ink
* K & Company: Typewriter Key Word
* Spellbinders Dies: Labels Seventeen, Floral Doily Motifs
* Sizzix Dies: Alterations Mini Ticket die set, Branch w/Leaves
* Kraft Outlet: Regular Grungy Tags, Scallop Grungy Tag, Lunch Bag Kraft Paper
* Martha Stewart Punches: Scallop Dot, Traditional Scallop
* Assorted others: Bo Bunny Timepiece Trinkets and Et Cetera Jewels, Authentique Diction word stickers, Darice Hemp Cord, Recollections Bling, We R Memory Keepers Wide Eyelets
* From my stash: seam binding ribbon, 3-D foam adhesive squares, buttons
I'm entering my album in these challenges:
Simon Says - Sparkle and Bling
The Kraft Journal - To Die Cut For