Thursday, May 30, 2019

Blue Jay Pocket Card


Welcome friends!
We're having a very rainy, stormy time of it here this week, as is most of the country, I believe. Yesterday the storms came one after another, and now there is flooding all around.


I created a birthday pocket card using pretty Prima and I Am Roses flowers. The base papers are from the Mintay 7th Heaven collection by Karola Witczak and the image is from Bloomville. Her designs are quickly becoming my top favorites. The die-cut is Kaisercraft DIY Cuts Whimsical Circle Frame. I doubled it for stability. The frame beneath is also doubled and cut with MFT's Stitched Rectangles.


Also in the mix are vintage lace, wrinkled seam binding ribbon, and a paper doily. 💕
Have a great day friends and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...