Friday, May 3, 2019

Lacy Birthday Pocket Card


Hello and Happy Friday!
I've a birthday pocket card up today to show you. This baby is loaded with laces and trims, both vintage and new.


The cute image is a digi I bought on an Etsy store. The teal trim is Pink Paisley Parisian Anthology called Ruffled Darlings... very vintage. The pearl and lace trim is from Hobby Lobby. I hand-dyed the cheesecloth using Tim Holtz Distress ink. The frame was cut with Alterations Thinlits Stitched Circles... two layers glued together the bottom one being TH Metallic Kraft paper.


I made the lace stack with scraps topping it with a vintage button. The tiny blue clothespin is decked out with a row of blue rhinestones... and of course, my flowers are from I Am Roses. For the tag I tied a strip of sari silk into a bow.
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...