Monday, May 13, 2019

Vintage Car with Gears Birthday Card


Happy Monday Crafters!
Seems like we've stepped a notch backwards as far as the weather goes. Cold, dreary, and wet here, but my craft room is bright and cheery with it's new coat of white paint. Perfect place to be on a day like this.


Still working on cards with a more masculine look. I did another using the digi images of vintage cars... this one in red. I had one little scrap of the My Mind's Eye paper left with the red stripe in it, so  it worked out just right. I've been trying to use up some of my older 6x6 paper pads to make some room in a couple of my drawers. These things seem to last forever if you're just using them for cards.


More Tim Holtz fabric on this along with some of his gears, both metal and one cut with the Thinlits die set Gearhead. I keep some of these cut in Metallic Kraft paper on my desk at all times. They're a great go to embellishment.
Have a wonderful week. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...