Saturday, May 18, 2019

Nautical Birthday Pocket Card


Ahoy there! Hi and welcome!
Today I have a nautical themed birthday pocket card up. This was a fun one to create. The papers are from the Mintay Marina collection by Karola Witczak. Beautiful papers... just lovely. I've been purchasing more and more of these.


I have some blue vintage lace mixed in the layers along with Metallic Kraft paper by Tim Holtz and a beet-stained Rolodex card. For trim I added an antique bronze filigree corner and a Paper Studio Nautical compass from Hobby Lobby. The gorgeous glittery flowers with beaded centers are from Prima.


 My "Lets Celebrate" sentiment is a Tim Holtz Metallic Quotation in gold.
Please have a fantastic weekend and come back tomorrow for another project!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...