Thursday, May 2, 2019

Happy Memories Anniversary Card


Hello dear friends!
I want to show you an anniversary card today that I created for our daughter and son-in-law. The base is my favorite white cardstock Neenah Classic Crest 110 lb Solar White that I purchase from Simon Says Stamp. The bottom mat is from the BoBunny Black Tie Affair collection.


The ephemera I used is from the Kaisercraft Collectables Anthology pack. I love this piece that looks like a sheet of notebook paper.


This cute pink house I fussy cut from a sheet of the Pink Paisley collection called Auburn Lane. The lace is from the gorgeous Audrey Loves Coco kit I bought from Doreen at Ooh-la-la Vintage Treasures.  


This unique tulle flower is an oldie by Prima as is the corner filigree piece shown below.


Wishing you a happy day... Friday is on it's way!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...