Thursday, May 16, 2019

Ride The Rails & On The Train Birthday Cards


Hello and welcome!
I have two cards up today featuring... trains. You're probably wondering why I keep creating train cards. Well first of all I've been trying to use up all the train 3-D stickers I bought sometime ago, and second because when I was a kid I was a tomboy and had an enormous train layout. My Dad had a hobby store so I could get all my supplies from him. I'd hang out in his shop and talk with all the model railroad club members and find out all the scoop on "how to". Some of them even came to our house and built my table for my layout, and installed the basic train pattern.


Then I grew up and left it all behind. But I still have a soft spot for trains.


These are both pretty close in style and color. Black cardstock mats, tea-stained copy paper, and My Mind's Eye 6x6 paper pads.


On this one I used Tim Holtz Thinlits Gearhead die, Idea-ology Hex Fasteners, and some TH fabric. The larger gear and sentiment sign are from Paper Studio at Hobby Lobby.


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great afternoon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...