Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Country Estate

This card is a bit different...
not my usual color pallet, but something I wanted to try.


The papers are both sides of Webster's Pages Country 
Estate - Restful Retreat and Core'dinations Core Amore - Rendezvous. I used the Tim Holtz Paper Distresser on both, then inked with Ranger's Antique Linen.


I used the Die-namics Butterflies die (all three) to make 
the stacked butterfly and Spellbinders Labels Two and Lacey Circles for my sentiment. Added a My Minds Eye brad and edged with Antique Linen Distress Ink.


A Tim Holtz Memo Pin holds the Prima Bird Vintage 
Trinket that I colored with TH Silver Alcohol Ink. MS Oak Leaf Punch was used on AC cardstock for the leaves, Prima and Recollections flowers and trim from Frog Feathers.


Recollections bling adds the finishing touch.
I'm entering this card in these challenges:
Truly Scrumptious - Anything Goes
The Emerald Faerie Garden - Anything Goes
Make It Monday - Always Anything Goes

Have a Happy Day!

12 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Ooh, this is SO pretty, Linda! Love that paper! But then of course I love all things Webster's Pages. ;) Love all the die cuts and the cluster of flowers. The little oak leaves are such a sweet touch, and I adore the bird charm on the memo pin. This is just so elegant and so detailed. Great job!

Antonella said...

Wow! What a pretty card!!! So much layering and texture - love your flowers and the birds are, well, love em!! I stopped by from Make It Monday, I've posted a project there too!
Hugs, antonella :-)
http://quilling.blogspot.com/2011/05/wacky-wednesday-hug-card.html

Davi said...

Wowzer this is fabulous Linda!! I love the colors and of course all your wonderful flowers, pretty birds and the embellies!

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Hi Linda, I love the colors for your card. Very pretty!! Thank you for your visit :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful card Linda, that paper is lovely!

Ros said...

This is so lovely ... I love Websters too ... I love your brad ... and frill ... lovely colours ...

Unknown said...

Oh this is beautiful.. I just love it.. Hope you are having a happy week..

Hugs, Linda

Tracy said...

What a great card. Love all those flowers!
Thanks for joining us at the Emerald Faerie Garden
Hugs
Tracy

Michelle said...

Hi Linda

This is just totally gorgeous!! I love these papers and the layout is fantastic. So many fabulous little details.

Thank you for sharing with us at Make it Monday this week.

Michelle :-)

Kerrie said...

OMG... Linda, this is just stunning, papers, layout ... just love it!

Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

Iulia said...

What a beautiful elegant card, Linda! This is sheer delight! Love all the classy details and the layout is fabulous!
Thanks for joining us in our first challenge at Emerald Faerie Garden and hope to see you again!
Hugs, Iulia

lauren bergold said...

well, i don't think there's been a color palette made which you could not ♥ROCK♥ missus... as this lovely & amazing card attests! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...