Saturday, October 8, 2011

Butterfly Award


My multi talented bloggie friend, Lisa
at A Mermaid's Crafts presented me with the Butterfly Award. Thank you so much, Lisa, but I do need to apologize for taking so long to post this. I'll own up to being lazy... can't blame it on anything else. Please visit her blog sometime... it's amazing what she does with paper and a Cricut.
Now, to receive this award, I need 
to answer some questions, award this Butterfly Award to 10 other bloggers, contact them and let them know they've been given the award and show a link to Lisa's blog.
On with the questions...
1. Name your favorite color?
Blue
2. Name your favorite song?
The hymn "Trust & Obey"
3. Name your favorite dessert?
Pie... almost any kind.
4. What ticks you off at the moment?
People that try to hurt my children. I can handle most things, but that one... no way!
5. Your favorite pet?
I like dogs, but I'm to the point I 'd rather not have any pets.
6. Black or white?
Black
7. Your biggest fear?
Running into a snake while I'm working in the garden or hiking.
8. Best feature?
Wow... how can I answer that. 
9. Everyday attitude?
Lord, please make me a blessing to someone today.
10. What is perfection?
Jesus Christ
11. Guilty pleasure?
Shhhhh... I have two Mallow Cups hidden in the cupboard.
12. When you're upset you...?
Cry.
Okay... now to pass on the award...
I have met some truly wonderful ladies since I started my blog. They have encouraged me every step of the way and are an inspiration beyond belief. Thank you so much, dear friends... love to you all...
Colleen at Dietrich Designs
June at Lina Beas
Lori at Choux-Choux

 Please visit each of these fabulous crafters
you take a look at their amazing work. You're sure to be inspired!

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Aren't you a sweetie for thinking of me...loved reading about you(I freak out around snakes too!)....thanks so much for passing along this fun award!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Gosh, Linda, you are so kind for including me in that marvelously-talented list of crafters! Thank you for bestowing this award upon me. I truly enjoyed reading your answers. I agreed with many of them, but most especially "What do you do when you're upset?" Me too!!

Lori said...

Hi, Linda! Thank you so much for including me! I so enjoyed reading about you. I also enjoy visiting your blog and seeing all your wonderful creations! Have a wonderful rest of your weekend...

Deb Hickman said...

Thank you Linda, I'm very honored, loved reading your answers.xxx

Ros said...

Aww! Thank you so much ... That's so kind of you ... some difficult questions to answer there! ... have a wonderful day my friend

Audrey Pettit said...

Congrats on your bloggy award, Linda!! It was fun to read those little bits about you. :) Although I have to admit I'm wondering.....what are Mallow Cups???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...