Sunday, October 2, 2011

Thinking Of You

Have you tried Authentique Papers? 
The texture is so amazing... substantial, somewhat like watercolor paper. This is the first card I've created with it, and I am impressed. Great quality!


This is the Journey Collection:
Promenade (front & back) and Explore (back).


All I can say is... 
I want the rest of the collection.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Authentique Challenge - Sketch
Tuesday Throwdown - Thinking of You
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes 

Have a pleasant Sunday... and thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

Benzi said...

Hi Linda, what a gorgeous card and the designer papers are just beautiful. Browns and blues always look fabulous together...to my eye, anyway. I'll have to check out the Authentique
papers. Good to see you at Tuesday Throwdown.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Linda :-) I have this paper pack and totally agree ,, it is fabulous ! I love how you have used it here, letting the paper designs take center stage :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Deb Hickman said...

Beautiful card, I love the brown and turquoise, just perfect.xxx

Court said...

The quality is great - I totally know what you mean! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!

Misty said...

So glad you like the papers...they really are top notch. I love the papers you've chosen for you card. Awesome! Thanks for playing along.

-Misty
Authentique Paper Design Team

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Congrats on your Authentique win.

Margie Higuchi said...

Congratulations, Linda, on winning the sketch challenge!! WOOHOOO~! Great card - one of my favorite collection(OK...all of the Authentique collections are my favorite! LOL!!)!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...