Friday, October 21, 2011

I Peter 5:7

I find making sympathy cards
harder than any other. I made this one from the My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Two "Breeze" 6 x 6 Designer Pad and white cardstock.


The borders are made from a
Traditional Scallop Martha Stewart punch and Die-namics Jumbo Scallop die. The white crocheted lace is from my stash.


These dies are Spellbinder's Scalloped 
Ovals and Classic Ovals Large. The Distress Ink is Antique Linen. My sentiment is from an old set from Sweet 'n Sassy and the ink is black Archival.
Have a fabulous Friday!

10 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, I agree, they certainly are the hardest for me, too. So sad to need them. You did a beautiful job, Linda. Lovely scripture and design. Simple and elegant and beautiful.

Lori said...

You're right - sympathy cards have to strike just the right note. Your's is perfect and oh, so lovely!

Davi said...

Sympathies are difficult but this is a beautiful one Linda! Very soothing and the scripture is such a perfect one!

Ros said...

No one likes to have to make sympathy cards ... but your cards says it simply ... and perfectly ... Lovely card

Sherrie K. said...

You are right. Sympathy cards are a little more difficult for me too:) Your card is just beautiful! You did a beautiful job! TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Deb Hickman said...

Sympathy cards are the hardest cards to make but your card is so elegant.xxxx

Karen B. said...

This is beautiful! What a perfect saying. The colors are soft and soothing too.

Mona Pendleton said...

Very pretty card Linda! Love all the layered scalloped trim!

Lisa said...

I have a harder time making sympathy cards than masculine cards. Your card is so gorgeous and elegant and so beautiful! The colors are so pretty and the scalloped dies are fabulous!! :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

June Houck said...

Yum! I love your scallopy layered border punches and the crochet trim. Gorgeous card :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...