Monday, December 26, 2011

A Call of Duty Birthday

On this Monday morning
I have a masculine birthday card to show you, that I made for a friend (he's actually more like a third son) who turned twenty on Christmas day.


Black Bazzill cardstock
was used for the base and the mats. The images were online and the DP is from Prima's Printery 8x8 paper stack.


The Distress Ink is
Black Soot and the paper clock is adorned with Tim Holtz's Ideaology Game Spinners.


After all the Christmas cards,
it seems strange to make a birthday card again. I need to get back into the groove, and get my stash of get well, sympathy and anniversary cards built back up. Seems that I have nothing in those categories and certainly none on the masculine side. I suppose that's normal for this time of year. How about you? Do you find that your stash is low also?

Thanks for the visit!
Hugs!
Linda


3 comments:

Ros said...

Fabulous masculine card ... I'm sure he'll love it!

cnelson said...

Wow such a fab masculine card!

Tracy said...

You probably couldn't have created a better card for your young friend. Goodness knows they love their video games. LOL Great job Linda!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...