Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Tecolote Get Well Card

Here is another in my series
of masculine cards I'm making from my stash of Pixie Dust Paperie Kits. This time I've used the September Tecolote Kit which is loaded with fabulous My Mind's Eye papers and embellishments along with lots of other goodies.


The cardstock is American Crafts 
Carrot and the Designer Papers I chose to go with it are My Mind's Eye Lime Twist "Everyday Alpha" and GCD Studios' Ella Blue "Georgia". I also used a Journal Card from the GCD Studios' Antiquities sheet. I edged it all with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.


Not included in the kit 
were these Tim Hotlz Sprocket Gears that worked perfectly with the Journal Card.


The twill trim is from the
My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose "Little Lady Trim" packet. Don't let that name detract you from putting it on a man card... I think it's a great match. So many of the product in these kits are double duty items, which is one reason why I love them!

So glad you stopped by today!
Hugs!
Linda

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

FABulous...lovin' the metal.

Unknown said...

Hello my friend.. Your card looks fabulous in every way!! LOVE IT!!!

Hugs, Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...