Monday, November 26, 2012

Yuletide Tag

I am happy to report,
I'm fine and dandy today with no sign of a headache. Thank you so much for your well wishes. It's a blessing to receive caring comments when you're not feeling well.


I embossed this tag
with Alterations Snow Flurries Texture Fade. I tore up a scrap of dark red cardstock and applied Clear Rock Candy Stickles to the edges... then layered it with a scrap of a white paper doily and a Graphics Fairy image I edged with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.


Put a bit of the Stickles
on the image and the snowflake that I cut with Alterations Mini Snowflake Set. Topped it with a clear Teresa Collins rhinestone from her 2011 Christmas collection .


Glued on two rows of
American Crafts crocheted lace at the bottom. I found this Prima flower in my stash, but the color wasn't quite right. I gave it a spritz with Lindy's Stamp Gang Rudolph's Nose Red Starburst and teamed it with leaves cut with Alterations Mini Holly die. Tied on some red shabby wrinkled seam binding.


I stamped the sentiment
using Artistic Outposts Midwinter onto a scrap of white cardstock. Trimmed it fish-tail style and glued it in place. Yes... I'm on a roll! Just might get them all done before Christmas!

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs!
Linda

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous tag and I'm so glad that you're feeling better!

Lisa said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!! The image is stunning!! What a beautiful tag!! I'm so glad you are feeling better!! Have a great week :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

what a wonderful card! Love your image, the doily, the ribbon, papers & design! Fabulous!!!!
Glad you are feeling better now!

Ros Crawford said...

So glad you are feeling better ... I love your pretty tag .. another beautiful image

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, wow, wow! Your Christmas tags are just out of this world gorgeous, Linda! The amount of detailing on such a small space is just breathtaking! You are on fire, my friend! And sooooo glad to hear you are finally feeling better! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...