Tuesday, December 24, 2013

"Away In A Manger" Christmas Tag




As far as I know, this
is my final Christmas tag of 2013. Although I can never say that with certainty, as I may need a last minute gift and have to whip up another tag. 
This beautiful image is
a freebie from the wonderful Graphics Fairy as was the image of those two darling girls from my post here on Wednesday. The tag base is BoBunny's Wasabi Double Dot paper and is layered with Graphic 45 Christmas Emporium. The two die cuts are Kaisercraft Just Believe paper cut with Spellbinder's Floral Doily Motif. The ink on the edges is Vintage Photo Distress. The flowers are from Petaloo and the leaves were cut with Martha Stewart's Oak Leaf punch. The silver tinsel is an oldie by My Mind's Eye Lost & Found. The eyelet is from We R Memory Keepers. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

2 comments:

Lisa said...

All of your Christmas tags are absolutely gorgeous!! I really love this one...that is one of my favorite Christmas songs!! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season with your family!! Hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Unknown said...

beautiful!!! all look great!
artisoo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...