Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas Tags "The Sugar Plum Fairy" And "Nutcracker Sweet"


Gloomy, grey weather here...
certainly not photo taking friendly. I made this tag with Graphic 45's Nutcracker Sweet collection... so adorable and perfect for fussy cutting, as are most of G45's papers. The variegated seam binding was in my stash and blended so well, although I don't think it shows in this photo.


I've been doing lots of
layering with this year's tags and am very pleased with the results. If they're going on a gift, they might as well be a part of that gift. My oldest daughter has been saving the ones she and her family have received for the last couple of years and puts them on her tree as ornaments.



More fussy cutting on
this tag. I also added several TPC Studio red rhinestones for some glitz.


Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful tags, Linda. I love the dimension. So pretty!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, wow! These are completely stunning, Linda! I am in awe of your fussy cutting here! Outstanding job, and beautiful layered designs. I'm not at all surprised your DD uses these as ornaments....WOW!
Thank you so much for the sweet comment you left this morning! I know how busy it is this time of year. I am remembering at this time of year the lovely pens the Penmaker gifted to me! :) Hope you enjoy every moment of your holiday, my friend!

Dreaming of Vintage said...

I love your tags!

Colleen Dietrich said...

These tags tickle my fancy, Linda! I love anything related to the Nutcracker Suite, and the Victorian feel of these tags is just so perfect.

Merry Christmas to you, my friend! May the new year be filled with all kinds of wonderful things. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...