Monday, December 30, 2013

My Favourite Five Christmas Creations

Out of all your projects
you made for the Christmas season, which are your five favorite? Too many to choose from? Since I didn't get around to making any cards (can you believe that?), I had an easy time of picking my favorite ones... starting with...


Actually there are four of these, each slightly different.




Please click on the 
links to see my original posts.

I'm joining up on
Debby's blog here to take part in her Favourite Five Christmas Creations challenge. Wow... you just have to check out what is posted. I'm ready to start creating Christmas projects all over again!!!


Have a wonderful Monday!
It's snowing here again... and absolutely COLD!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Such wonderful creations. But then again all your projects are wonderful. I do hope you had a Happy Christmas. And I wish you and yours all the best in the New Year..

Hugs~

Desire Fourie said...

This is a wonderful selection of creations and a great reflection of your beautiful creative style. {I would love you to take part in my 300,000 Page View Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Wishing you a wonderful 2014 and may it be all you want it to be. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful creations ... It must be a hard choice to make!

debby4000 said...

Oh what wonderful, beautiful creations.
Many thanks for joining my Favourite Five Christmas cards.
luv
Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...