Monday, March 7, 2016

Little Man Pocket Card for The New Baby


There's nothing to equal the excitement of the birth of a new baby. 
We have a new one at church... a boy! Oh my, does seeing him bring back memories of my own two sons coming into the world. I have to say, they were... and still are a tremendous blessing.






I created this card for the new little one using Tim Holtz's Vintage Shabby paper stash (now retired) for the base and tag. It's teamed up with the Echo Park collection Bundle of Joy. Such a darling collection in both boy and girl sets. I have both on hand since you don't always know ahead of time what you'll need.

I looks like a beautifully warm week ahead of us here in Ohio, and if my sinuses don't get out of control, I hope to be out and about. I'm sure I'll squeeze in some time for creating a couple of cards, though!

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

6 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! i love the clothes line and little ducky!! The flowers are gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lori said...

Oh, sweet babies! Won't his parents be thrilled to get this? So cute with the mustache and little duck! Have a wonderful week!

Davi said...

A super sweet card Linda!! I love that you used the mustache and little man sentiment.

Samra said...

WOW!!! Linda this is one of the sweetest and prettiest baby cards that I have even seen!!! Stunning!!!
Hugs
Samra
Paper Talk with Samra

Ros Crawford said...

Oh my this is gorgeous!! Love every little detail and the colours are so pretty!

Audrey Pettit said...

awww, how precious! Such sweet little chippies you used on here. Love that mustache card and the little clothesline, too! Sooo adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...