Thursday, January 26, 2017

Love You Valentine Card, Pens, & Sneak Peeks


Bad times come to us all, and mine came in the form of stomach flu. Ugh! In fact, most of our family seem to have it, including some of the grandchildren. Is anything worse than that? 
I'm going to try to get this post up, but it will probably be mostly photos. Here goes.


I created this Valentine card before falling victim. I nearly used up what was left of a 6x6 My Mind's Eye paper pad on this, a digi image, I Am Roses and Recollections flowers, lace from my stash.


Two more beautiful pens, from The Penmakers workshop.


A Civil War pen with red, white a blue designer acrylic...


And a Motorcycle pen in the same colors.

Now sneak Peeks from Idea-ology...










What a great lineup of product. Do you agree?

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, Linda, I'm so sorry to hear about you all having the flu! That is awful, my friend! Sending lots of get-well wishes your way!
Love your sweet Valentine card! Adorable vintage image and such pretty papers. Love the frame and of course those script dies. The lace and flowers are so pretty, too! Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...