Sunday, January 15, 2017

Sweet Valentine


I'm off and running... Valentine card season has begun. "Already?", you say. Well, consider we have nine grandchildren, four children with spouses, a parent, and numerous other family and friends... yeah, I really needed to start already.


My new paper stock just arrived on Friday, so you won't see anything made with that until later this week. I began with whatever I had left from last year which is an older collection from My Mind's Eye that I simply adore called Heirloom from their Lost & Found Record It series. I had some from a pervious year and hunted all over until I finally found someone still selling the 12x12 sheets. Now I'm nearly out again. I wonder if I can find more. I'm not ready at all to give this collection up.


I altered a layered sticker from the collection, added some vintage lace from my stash and topped it with a border strip I cut with Alterations Thinlits Stitched Rectangles set in white glittered paper.


The little girl is fussy cut from a piece from the ephemera pack. The doily was cut with Sizzix Vintage Doily. The gorgeous pink ribbon is from Michaels and the flowers are by I Am Roses.


"Sweet" is another ephemera piece layered with a scrap (popped up with 3-D foam adhesive) of the text paper from the 6x6 paper pad that I used as my base mat.
Have a wonderful Sunday!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Linda, such a sweet card! Love the chandeliers too!

Tracy said...

Very pretty Linda. You certainly can't start to early with that many to make. LOL Hugs!

Davi said...

LOL you have lots of cards to make Linda! I love this one, so pretty! I like the chandeliers in the heart and the sweet little girl image! Lovely bow as well:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...