Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Pretty Pink Home Birthday Pocket Card


Hi and welcome! 
I hope you're having a beautiful day and enjoying some creative time crafting. I've been in my craft room most of the morning in between running back and forth to the laundry room. As soon as the weather warms up, it seems our laundry doubles or even triples.


I have a pocket birthday card to share with you today featuring a Mintay collection by Karola Witczak called Lovely Day.


I've added several different lace trims and this pretty pearl rhinestone embellishment. In my stash I found one lone Prima resin squirrel that I thought would fit in nicely with the cute pink house image along with some soft pinks and white I Am Roses flowers.


Not being able to stop with all that I searched through my appliqué scraps and found this lovely white flower with leaves and added it. Then I grabbed a white crocheted mini flower gluing on a small half pearl, and put it in the mix as well.
That's all for this post. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...