Thursday, June 20, 2019

Someone Special Pocket Card


Hello folks! Welcome!
More rain... ugh! We are very near the flooding stage with the river at the edge of our woods out back.
On a positive note, I have a shabby chic pocket card to share created with Kaisercraft Pen and Ink collection papers and my tea-stained papers. It has a lot of lace, appliqués, and a beautiful pearl and rhinestone embellishment.


The gorgeous flower is by Prima from their older Christmas collection Sweet Peppermint. The leaves are BoBunny chipboard.


The envelope is made with my tea-stained copy paper and a doily. For the closure I used a vintage button and added a rhinestone setting embellishment. Inside I tucked a playing card embellished with fabric, vintage lace scraps, Tim Holtz ephemera, appliqués, tea-stained copy paper and dictionary paper.
Stay dry out there and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...