Friday, June 7, 2019

Pretty Yellow Birds Pocket Card


Hello dear friends and welcome!
It's Friday... are you looking ahead to a great weekend? More crafting time for sure.


I have a birthday pocket card up featuring another Mintay collection by Karola Witczak along with Prima's Georgia Blues, a Prima wood mat coated with white Liquitex gesso, torn tea-stained copy paper, and old dictionary paper.


I've added several layers of lace, appliqués, an I Am Roses blossom, a garment pin with pearl and crystal dangles, a vintage Girls' Paperie navy cameo, a paper doily, and one of my stacked lace embellishments topped with a vintage button. On the tag I've tied wrinkled ecru seam binding ribbon into a double bow. This card is pretty much loaded!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...