Friday, June 24, 2011

City Crafter Challenge #62 - You're #1


with Cheryl Nelson as hostess, is to use the number one or the word "first" on any project of your choice.
Here is mine...


I created one of Tim Holtz's little mini books
using one 12 x 12 sheet of Pink Paislee Soiree - Words DP from the Summer of Love June Pixie Kit.


The rosette is made from a strip of Pebbles Ever 
After - Royal Garden DP with a touch of Worn Lipstick Distress Ink on the edges . I also used this paper for the tab cut from Spellbinders Labels Seventeen.


I glitzed up the I AM Roses and Recollection
roses with Cotton Candy Pink Starburst Spray and the leaves with Meadow Green Glimmer Mist. 


The Thickers #1 was painted with Mod Podge
then sprinkled with Twinklets Diamond Dust. Put a bit on the tips of the I Am Roses flower also. A butterfly charm from Lindy's Stamp Gang,  Maya Road heart pins, Tin Holtz bauble and a key charm from my stash.


Tim Holtz tissue tape tinted with Worn Lipstick 
Distress Ink finishes all the edges of the book. I'll wait to embellish the inside when I know to whom it will go.
Create something of your own and join us at CCCB.

11 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is such a cute mini album, wonderful bouquet, I bet the inside is as cute, thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

Stella said...

This is a msterpiece; fabulous!!!. All I can do sigh...well ok...and stare.....
Hugs,
Stella

Maria said...

Wow, that is one fabulous piece of work! Stunning details with great beauty! Thanks sweet comments and becoming a follower on my blog. Yes, a small world. We live about 2 hr. from Berlin and like to visit there at least once a year. It's always a great trip! Take care!:-))

Pauline said...

Beautiful, s0 many l0vely details!

Lisa said...

Wow, Linda, this is stunning! There are so many beautiful details, I don't know which to comment on - they are all fabulous! Love, love, love it!!

Ros said...

This is adorable ... such a pretty book ... thanks so much for playing along with us again at CCCB ... have a lovely day Linda

lauren bergold said...

holy ♥WOW♥ what a gorgeous treasure of a minibook and yet i can't help but be intrigued... *ONE* sheet of 12x12??!?!?! i must consult said holtzian instructions, post haste!!! :) (not that i could do THIS... but still...) thanks for the inspiration AND the pointer for the tutorial! ♥

Unknown said...

love this little book, you always use such beautiful embellies and such detail

Unknown said...

You are always wowing me with you craft.. I love this.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful book, Linda! I love your day Lilies in your later post. My reblooming ones have bloomed several times already, but my plants are still not very big, your look so healthy! Have a wonderful Tuesday! Sylvia

cnelson said...

Ohhh sooooooo BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...