I'd like to say thank you to my blog friend,
Lisa at A Mermaid's Crafts for giving me The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award. I'm honored that you thought me deserving, and I so appreciate this, Lisa! I hope you will all visit Mermaid Lisa. She is an amazingly talented crafter!
The rules for this award are:
1. Send a thank you to the person who nominated you and include their link.
2. To accept this award, you need to answer seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to at least eight other awesome blog buddies.
So here are my seven random facts about myself:
1. I love to wash dishes.
2. I love to take long walks and to hike with my husband.
3. I have a knee replacement.
4. I home schooled our four children.
5. I have a great interest in our American Civil War.
6. I love Gatlinburg, TN
7. I have Raynaud's Disease.
Now to pass this award along:
1. Davi at Alstromeria's Artistry
2. June at Lina Beas
3. Kirsty at Handmade Little Things
4. Lauren at ...All The Good Blog Names Were Taken
5. Lizzi at Buttercream ...n... Roses
6. Lori at Choux - Choux
7. Ros at Mikey's Mom
8. Stella at A Little Bit Of The Things I Enjoy
Please hop over and visit these talented
ladies as well! I love to visit them as often as I can... they always inspire me.
Thanks again, Lisa!
Hope you all have a happy weekend!