Monday, June 13, 2011

Dressed To The Nines

I just finished this card, and 
I am so excited to show you it. I LOVE this paper from Graphic 45. Why on earth didn't I buy more than one sheet?


 I used kraft cardstock, some scraps from my stash,
K & Company Life's Journey Layered Script and Graphic 45 A Proper Gentlemen - Dressed To The Nines.


My first order arrived today from I Am Roses,
so I used the skeleton leaves with my rosette and a Tim Holtz Timepiece.


Some fussy cutting and Distress inking...


and time marches on!
I'm entering this card at Make it Monday with Kraft Outlet: Father's Day Challenge.
Have a Happy Day, Friends!

9 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh my, you are on a row, you got the most fabulous masculine card here Linda!

Ros said...

OMG this is just amazing!! I love everything ... so much to see ... the turned back corner , the edges of the rosette ... WOW! Linda this is one fantastic card ...

Unknown said...

Absolutely amazing.. Your fussy cutting paid off. I just love it..

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, Linda! This is awesome! I'm so tickled to see you playing along with us at The Kraft Journal. :) This is an awesome masculine design. everything is just perfect....the papers, the colors, the skeleton leaves and the timepiece. Just perfect! Thanks for joining us this week.

Lori said...

Wow, this is fabulous! Love the colors and the cut out images, the folded corner...all of it!

Stella said...

This is the ultimate masculine and nostalgic card. And that rosette is a piece of heaven. Fabulous!!!
XX

Davi said...

Absolutely Fabulous man card. Dont you just love the graphic 45~~ I love the cut out guys and that very cool time piece!!

Unknown said...

Love this masculine card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Kraft Journal!

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Linda, so masculine, I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...