Monday, June 27, 2011

Garden Beauties

The Penmaker and I aren't feeling
real chipper today. All we've done is sleep, sit and drink tea. This presents a fine opportunity to show you some of our daylilies that are opening.


For as the earth bringeth forth her bud,


and as the garden causeth the things


that are sown in it to spring forth;


so the Lord GOD will cause


righteousness and praise


to spring forth


before all the nations. Isaiah 61:11


I received this beautiful card from Kristy,
who I am so happy to call my blogging buddy. All who know her will agree that she is a sweet, talented, kind hearted, thoughtful, and hard working lady.


Thank you, Kirsty. I treasure this card and 
will put it in a place of honor so I can show it off and say I have a Kirsty Vittetoe original!
Have a wonderful day, friends!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

your flowers are beautiful and so is the card from Kirsty, she was one of my first blogging buddies

jacirascrap said...

Que belo presente este cartão que voce recebeu de Kirsty!! E amei seus lírios!! Imagino que aromas maravilhosos devem estar perto de voce!!!

Ros said...

Beautiful flowers ... and a gorgeous card from Kirsty ... hope you feel better soon ... remember 'rest is best" ...

Stella said...

Your flowers are gorgeous; there is much beauty to see in a garden and I love all these amazing colors. I hope you are feeling a bit better today...
And the card you got from Kirsty is gorgeous; she is such a sweet, kind and thoughtful person!
Hugs,
Stella

Lori said...

Your daylilies are beautiful - such pretty pictures! Sometimes there's nothing better than sitting quietly sipping tea with one you love!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I love your blooms in the garden and I hope both of you are feeling better today, well, doing nothing is actually something I wish to do! : )
And thanks for your kind words, you are a sweet soul yourself, I am so glad to have found you! : )

Joanne Leddy said...

Beautiful flowers ... I just love the garden and yours looks grand! Congratulations on the Kirsty original - she's an angel. Thanks for sharing - I hope you are feeling better.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...