Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Something Different

This is my second post today.

After all the Valentine
cards I've been making, I wanted to do something a little different. This college will go into my Creative Jump Start Journal... but first I'm going to enter it in the Green Paper February Challenge.



The challenge is to create 
something using at least part of each of these three images. Since I wanted mine for my journal, I cut my October Afternoon Farmhouse "Guest Room" paper to 5.5" x 7.5".


I used a whole lot of
Vintage Photo Distress Ink, Rock Candy Distress Crackle Paint and Matte Mod Podge.


I love playing around
with various mediums, and Farmhouse is just the right collection for the vintage look I was trying to achieve. 


Be sure to head over to
the Green Paper blog and take a look at all the fabulous entries.

Thanks for the visit!
Hugs!
Linda

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marvelous colors - delicious!

Susan said...

Beautiful! I love how you used the three images and all the other pieces you added are just perfect!

cnelson said...

So incredibly GORGEOUS!

Kim said...

Lovely!

Kate Yetter said...

Gorgeousness!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...